- Angels of Hope (Sudbury): Support for the sexually exploited, their friends & family
- Huronia Transition Homes: Provides shelter and counselling
The Victim Quick Response Program provides supports in the immediate aftermath of human trafficking, sexual assault, domestic violence, and other serious crimes. Victims, family members or victims may be quality for services such as counselling and immediate emergency expenses.
- Victim Services of Temiskaming and Area
- Victim Services of Nipissing District
- Sudbury and Area Victims Services
- Victim Services of Algoma
Northern Ontario Sexual Assault Centres:
- Amelia Rising Sexual Assault Centre: Sexual Assault Centre, Counselling, Support, and Clothing bank · 24 hour Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 1-705-476-3355
- Timmins & Area Women in Crisis: Sexual Assault Centre, Shelter, Support, and Advocacy · 24 Hour Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 1-877-268-8380
- Voices for Women Sudbury Sexual Assault Centre: Counselling, Workshops, Court Services · 1-866-531-2600
- Women In Crisis: Algoma Inc.: Crisis Support, Transitional Housing Support, Counselling, and Advocacy · 24 Hour Crisis Line: 1-877-759-1230
Southern Ontario and Elsewhere:
- ANOVA (Formerly Sexual Assault Centre of London): Provides emergency assistance and support for women
- Atlohsa Native Family Healing Services
- Canadian Centre to End Human Trafficking: Working together to end human trafficking
- Canadian Council for Refugees: An excellent list of human trafficking reports and resources
- Deborah’s Gate (BC): Located in British Columbia and run by the Salvation Army, Deborah’s Gate is the first high security Canadian safe house and residential program of its kind for survivors of human trafficking
- Covenant House (Toronto): Crisis Shelter, counselling, clinic, education, and support services
- East Metro Youth Services (Toronto): Mental Health & Addictions Centre
- FCJ Refugee Centre (Toronto): Offers temporary accommodation to women and children refugee claimants, workshops on various aspects of the refugee/immigration process, and information/assistance and referrals to all uprooted people.
- London Abused Women’s Centre: Assists abused and exploited women
- London Anti-Human Trafficking Committee: Advocacy, Public Awareness & Training, Service Collaboration
- Maggie’s Toronto Sex Workers Action Project: Assists sex workers to live and work with safety and dignity
- Native Youth Sexual Health Network: Education, counselling, advocacy, and support
- PACT-Ottawa (Persons Against the Crime of Trafficking in Humans): Education, advocacy, networking and support services
- PACT-Ottawa: Project Northern Outreach: A part of PACT Ottawa
- Timea’s Retreat: Retreat centre
- Thompson Crisis Centre (Manitoba): Shelter, promoting violence-free living, tools to empower
- Thunderbird Partnership Foundation: First Nations Mental Health Wellness Continuum Framework. Addresses mental wellness among First Nations people in Canada and identifies ways to enhance service coordination among various systems and supports and culturally safe delivery of services.
- Toronto Counter Human Trafficking Network (TCHTN): The mandate of the Toronto Counter Human Trafficking Network is to provide a comprehensive response to human trafficking in the Toronto area. The response is to be provided in a collaborative manner with governmental and non-governmental organizations, agencies and individuals. These partners shall be committed to work towards the elimination of the crime of human trafficking, while facilitating services and protection to trafficked persons through a holistic approach based on human rights and the needs of each individual. The TCHTN focus is on non-Canadians being trafficked in or through Canada.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes
- Women’s Support Network of York Region: Sexual violence